Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Wake Me Up
- SILVER Foreword INDIES BOOK AWARD for LGBT novels 2016
- SOMERSET BOOK AWARDS FIRST PLACE WINNER for literary novels!
- A small college town’s populace is tied, with complicity, to the brutal, bullying, attack of a teenage boy by four of his classmates. Soon, heated rumors of a possible hate crime surface. Injustice is a hungry beast.
- AN ADULTEROUS FATHER IS HAUNTED BY HIS PAST — HIS WIFE LIVES HER LIFE IN A RIGID SHELL — THEIR SON, UNTETHERED, DISCOVERS THE SECRET THEY SHARE WITH DEEPIKA, A VISITOR TO THEIR TOWN FROM NORTHERN INDIA.
- “I see all of these people. They’re living and breathing and acting on their basest impulses. I lay in a coma. They live. I hover over all of them, all at once. I can see my body, motionless, wired up, adrift. And I can find out why this happened. This is my story and I won’t remember any of it when–if–I wake up. But I’ll try to remember–I’ll try damn hard.”
- MIDDLETON, MONTANA –OCTOBER 2004–AN ELECTION YEAR
- While Chris Bullet remains unresponsive in a coma, his skull shattered, he floats above dire circumstance. In this phantom state, compelled to witness his past once more, the family’s darkest secrets, hidden over generations, will be aired.
Paperback: 412 pages
Publisher: Justin Bog; 2 edition (August 31, 2016)